2132 RR 1431 West Kingsland, Texas 325-388-0733
Monday-Thursday 5:30am-8:00pm | Friday 5:30am-7:00pm | Saturday 8:00am-1:00pm | Sunday Closed
Considerations on Joining a Gym...
Whether you decide on Kingsland Health & Fitness Center, or another fitness facility – please read the following Considerations for Joining a Gym.
1. LOCATION: Is the fitness facility close to your home, work
and daily schedule?
2. STAFF: Is the staff professionally certified? Do you feel welcome when you enter the facility? The staff should be able to answer your questions and help assist in your fitness program.
3. FACILITY: Is the club clean and maintained. Does the fitness facility have most of the services you are looking for such as the hours of operation, personal training, child care, classes, locker rooms…
4. REPUTATION: What sort of reputation does the club have? How long has this club been in business? Is it part of a chain or locally-owned and operated? Has it changed ownership? Ask friends, family members and neighbors what they have heard.
5. MEMBERS: Check out the member activity during the time you will be using the fitness facility. Are the classes you like available and what times are they offered?
6. MEMBER SATISFACTION: Before or after visiting the club, ask a member what they think of the fitness facility.
7. MEMBERSHIP: This is usually the first question asked when inquiring about a fitness facility. Make sure to get the prices in writing. Ask if you can try the club at least once before joining. The membership should be affordable. Ask about a “hold/freeze” policy in case of illness/vacation, cancellation of move.
We hope that this information helps you with your decision to find the fitness facility that fits your needs.